Due to the new Oregon face covering mandate announced yesterday, starting Wednesday, July 1st, members will be required to wear a face covering while coming into and exiting the gym.
We ask that you walk into the gym with your mask on and keep it on until the coach tells you to remove the mask. We are NOT asking you to wear it while you are working out. Once the workout has ended you will be asked to put the mask back on. If you need to leave your square to use the restroom, you will need to put your mask on.
- Classes will be capped at 15 people. You MUST sign into Wodify prior to class to reserve your spot. You will be able to sign-in 72 hours in advance. You will not be allowed to participate in class if you do not sign in ahead of time and/or we have no room. Below are the sign-in steps using the mobile app:
- Open the Wodify Mobile App
- Choose the ‘Class Schedule’ tab
- Click ‘Reserve’
- If a class is out of available reservations, you can join the waitlist. If an athlete with a reservation cancels their reservation, athletes are emailed from the waitlist in the order they signed up.
- We will be doing temperature checks at the entryway.
You will be asked upon entering the gym if you have had a cough, fever, shortness of breath or other symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone with these symptoms. If you are not well, please do not come to the gym.
- When arriving at the gym, you will stay in your car/outside until we’ve propped the front door open. If the front door is closed, we are not ready from the previous class. A hand sanitizer station will be located outside the door. Please utilize this before coming into the gym.
- There will be a coach in the lobby directing you to your assigned square for class. The floor is marked with dashed red lines. Follow the dashes to your square. Please stay in your assigned square while the rest of class filters into the building. If there is something specific you need, we will get it for you.
- Cubbies are not available for storage of your personal belongings. Everything you bring into the gym will go to your square with you. We advise packing lightly.
Each athlete will be provided a 144 square foot space to themselves where they can maintain physical distancing measures. Upon arriving, you may not linger anywhere in the gym, you must go to your assigned “square” where all the equipment you need for the day will be. At the end of class, you will be asked to leave the gym promptly so we can get the gym ready for the next class.
- You will not be able to enter your score on the computer, you will need to do so on your phone.
- There will not be access to chalk. If you would like chalk, we will fill a bag for you to bring in and out of the gym.
- Please bring a water bottle, or two, already filled with water. We will not have drinking fountains available.
- We care about your kids and their safety. Children under 18 will not be permitted in the gym at this time.
- Masks are not required but encouraged until workout
We know these conditions are not ideal for everyone, if you are not ready to come to the gym, please reach out in regards to “at home” programming.
Safety has always been and will continue to be our primary focus. Just like we monitor the safety of athletes during lifts and workouts, our coaches will be focused on protecting our athletes from illness during this time. Please respect our coaches when they ask you to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your continued support and for understanding the state regulations and guidelines that we are required to follow.
Charles and Kira Little, CrossFit Type 44 Owners