With much anticipation, we have been cleared to open our doors on Monday May 18th! Unfortunately, it will not be business as usual due to state regulations and guidelines that we are required to follow. Below we’ve outlined our new process.
- Classes will now be 45 minutes long with a 15 minute cleaning period in-between each class. Please see the gym schedule here. This is to allow the most amount of classes throughout the day and ensure our coaches can clean the building prior to the next class starting.
- Classes will be capped at 12 people. You MUST sign into Wodify prior to class to reserve your spot. You will be able to sign-in 72 hours in advance. You will not be allowed to participate in class if you do not sign in ahead of time and/or we have no room. Below are the sign-in steps using the mobile app:
- Open the Wodify Mobile App
- Choose the ‘Class Schedule’ tab
- Click ‘Reserve’
- If a class is out of available reservations, you can join the waitlist. If an athlete with a reservation cancels their reservation, athletes are emailed from the waitlist in the order they signed up.
You will be asked upon entering the gym if you have had a cough, fever, shortness of breath or other symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone with these symptoms. If you are not well, please do not come to the gym.
- When arriving at the gym, you will stay in your car/outside until we’ve propped the front door open. If the front door is closed, we are not ready from the previous class. A hand sanitizer station will be located outside the door. Please utilize this before coming into the gym.
- There will be a coach in the lobby directing you to your assigned square for class. The floor is marked with dashed red lines. Follow the dashes to your square. Please stay in your assigned square while the rest of class filters into the building. If there is something specific you need, we will get it for you.
- Cubbies are not available for storage of your personal belongings. Everything you bring into the gym will go to your square with you. We advise packing lightly.
Each athlete will be provided a 144 square foot space to themselves where they can maintain physical distancing measures. Upon arriving, you may not linger anywhere in the gym, you must go to your assigned “square” where all the equipment you need for the day will be. At the end of class, you will be asked to clean all equipment you used and asked to leave the gym promptly so we can get the gym ready for the next class.
- You will not be able to enter your score on the computer, you will need to do so on your phone.
- There will not be access to chalk. If you would like chalk, we will fill a bag for you to bring in and out of the gym.
- Please bring a water bottle, or two, already filled with water. We will not have drinking fountains available.
- There will be no showers allowed at this time.
- We care about your kids and their safety. Children under 18 will not be permitted in the gym at this time.
- Masks are not required but encouraged until workout
- Before leaving the gym, you will be asked to clean everything at your square, please follow the red dashed lines out when leaving the building.
We know these conditions are not ideal for everyone, if you are not ready to come to the gym, please reach out in regards to “at home” programming.
Safety has always been and will continue to be our primary focus. Just like we monitor the safety of athletes during lifts and workouts, our coaches will be focused on protecting our athletes from illness during this time. Please respect our coaches when they ask you to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your continued support and for understanding the state regulations and guidelines that we are required to follow.
Charles and Kira Little, CrossFit Type 44 Owners