What to expect when entering the building per Oregon Regulations.
- Classes will be capped at 12 people. You MUST sign into Wodify prior to class to reserve your spot. You will be able to sign-in 72 hours in advance. You will not be allowed to participate in class if you do not sign in ahead of time and/or we have no room. Below are the sign-in steps using the mobile app:
- Open the Wodify Mobile App
- Choose the ‘Class Schedule’ tab
- Click ‘Reserve’
- If a class is out of available reservations, you can join the waitlist. If an athlete with a reservation cancels their reservation, athletes are emailed from the waitlist in the order they signed up.
- We will be doing temperature checks at the entryway.
You will be asked upon entering the gym if you have had a cough, fever, shortness of breath or other symptoms similar to those of COVID-19 or been in contact with someone with these symptoms. If you are not well, please do not come to the gym.
- When arriving at the gym, you will stay in your car/outside until we’ve propped the front door open. If the front door is closed, we are not ready from the previous class. A hand sanitizer station will be located outside the door. Please utilize this before coming into the gym.
- There will be a coach in the lobby directing you to your assigned square for class. The floor is marked with dashed red lines. Follow the dashes to your square. Please stay in your assigned square while the rest of class filters into the building. If there is something specific you need, we will get it for you.
- There will not be access to chalk. If you would like chalk, we will fill a bag for you to bring in and out of the gym.
- We care about your kids and their safety. Children under 18 will not be permitted in the gym at this time.
We know these conditions are not ideal for everyone, if you are not ready to come to the gym, please reach out in regards to “at home” programming.
Safety has always been and will continue to be our primary focus. Just like we monitor the safety of athletes during lifts and workouts, our coaches will be focused on protecting our athletes from illness during this time. Please respect our coaches when they ask you to maintain social distancing.
Thank you for your continued support and for understanding the state regulations and guidelines that we are required to follow
Charles and Kira Little, CrossFit Type 44 Owners